April 11, 2010

The must-have I cannot have

EDIT: Yesterday (on a Sunday!) I received a mega friendly email from a nice lady working for Sara Berman. She informed me that there'd be a very limited quantity of the mushroom decca bag available by the end of this week and asked if customer service should stay in touch with me. This is what I call perfect customer service. Even though I have not bought a single item of them yet, I'm absolutely in love with this young, hip, friendly company. I wish there'd be more like that!

I fell in love with a bag. This happens from time to time but seen as I spent a fortune on a - well lets put it positively - posh but otherwise boring Paraty bag by Chloé, a French fashion brand, last month I am surprised that it happens again this month.
This is the must-have:
(via www.saraberman.co.uk)
The must-have I cannot have. I love this Decca slouch bag by Sara Berman from London. I love its mushroom colour. The studs. The size - even big enough to buy dog food, a Vogue mag, a book and five apples for the weekend without having to carry another tote around.
Unfortunately it is sold out.
Edit: Gestern, an einem Sonntag!, erhielt ich ein supernettes mail einer Mitarbeiterin Sara Bermans - am Ende der Woche wird es noch ein paar wenige Decca Bags in meiner Traumfarbe geben. Das nenn ich mal perfekten Kundenservice! Auch wenn ich bislang noch nichts von Sara Berman gekauft have, bin ich total begeistert von dieser jungen, hippen, freundlichen Firma! Ich wünschte, es gäbe mehr solcher Läden!

Ich habe mich in eine Tasche verliebt... Das passiert mir öfter. Doch nachdem ich letzten Monat ein Vermögen für eine edle aber irgendwie langweilige Paraty Bag von Chloé, ausgegeben habe, dachte ich nicht, dass mich diese Liebe so schnell wieder erwischt.
Dieses neue Must-have kann ich nicht bekommen! Ich liebe die Decca Bag von Sara Berman aus London. Ich liebe die pilzige Farbe. Die Nieten. Die Größe - groß genug, um Hundefutter, eine Vogue und fünf Äpfel fürs Wochenende einkaufen zu können, ohne eine Einkaustüte mitzuschleppen.
Leider ausverkauft!

No comments:

Post a Comment